Computer Engineering College Faculty 1997 – 2003(9 Years)
University of Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines
1. Full-time Junior Professor Faculty(6 years) S.Y. 1997 – 2003
2. Digital Electronics Lab. Supervisor /Part-time Faculty(1 year) S.Y. 1996 – 1997
3. Digital Electronics Lab. Technician/Part-time Faculty(2 years) S.Y. 1994 – 1996
Taught the following subjects under the BS Computer Engineering Curriculum:
Electronics 1 & 2, Digital Electronics 1 &2, AC Electronics 1 & 2, Principles of Communication, Computer Networking, Website Design, Computer Architecture and Design, Multimedia, Fundamentals of Computers,
- Design and Updated the Electronics 1 & 2 Laboratory Experiment Manuals that covers Principles and Application for Semi-Conductor Devices to Design Application.
- Design and Updated the Digital Electronics 1 & 2 Laboratory Experiment Manuals that covers Principles and Application for Semi-Conductor Devices for Digital Design and Application.
- Department coordinator for the school outreach program and community services in support to our PACUCUA accreditation needs.
- Application of system analysis techniques and procedures including consulting with users to determine I.T. hardware/software or system functional specifications.
- Coordination and implementation of instruction in an orderly and professional manner.
- Confirm necessary arrangements for refreshments for the class and laboratory sessions.
- Coordination and implementation of one-on-one instruction in an orderly and professional manner
- Curriculum design and development as needed by software subject and client.
- Computer/Digital electronics education and training industry research.
- Develop and maintain relations with various clients in the local business community.
- Explain and market program and classes to prospective clients.
- Promote services and classes through conventions, public relations, trade shows, seminars, etc.